Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Break (April 12th - 19th)

I was going to go to Jacksonville, Florida for spring break but plans changed and only 3 people were going so I decided I would't either. We had been planning the trip for a while but things fell apart about a week before we were supposed to go so we’re just staying here and maybe going camping or to the lake for a few days. I want to go repelling at least once, so I’m trying to make those plans now. Either way, I’m sure it’ll be fun and relaxing. It also gives me time to find a summer job here and possibly start working (which would be the best outcome). I’m thinking that the best-paying and probably most interesting job I could have here would be something in boat repair so I’ve been preparing a resume and cover letter to present to the parts and services manager at a local Marine when I go in to apply..

No comments: